samedi 6 avril 2013

#ocTEL: my first MOOC experience (week 0 A02 A03)

Satisfied: I have found the way to limit the mail I receive from the mailing list to a summary. Still, there is quite a lot to read:
April 5: "83 messages totaling 9277 lines in this issue."
April 6: "38 messages totaling 7531 lines in this issue."
To be frank it is a bit discouraging. The invitation to "Read other people’s accounts from the previous activities and comment on what you observe about individual preferences and other differences" in 30 mins is a somewhat optimistic. I think that I will postpone exploring who is there and wait until the real course has started; I may be in a better position to understand how to organise my exploration in relation with the issues raised and the real content of the MOOC.

To start, I have joined the "Small group for art, design and architecture" for two reasons: the first is that it is a domain which I don't know so I will have the opportunity to follow and possibly contribute as a learner, second I am interested in contemporary art (on which I write but not in English).  

PS: to have an account to register a mailing list, an other one to upload a picture, is a bit too much. I think that such a platform should offer single sign-on.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire